Tempt Beauty is a Sole Trader with the main business residence at St Marys Road, Dymchurch, Kent, TN29 0PL, UK.
Acceptance of the Terms of Trade
2. Please read these Terms of Trade carefully as they contain important information, including information on warranties and limitations of liability. By placing an order through the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website you acknowledge that you have read and accepted these Terms of Trade.
Amendment to the Terms of Trade
1. Tempt Beauty has the right to amend these Terms of Trade from time to time to comply with law or to meet its changing business requirements. Any amendments to the Terms of Trade will apply to any order registered after the amended Terms of Trade come into effect and are posted on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website.
Definitions and Application
1. In these Terms of Trade, Tempt Beauty is the trading name, "you" and “your” means you, the individual who is ordering the Products, the "Products" means the Tempt Beauty products which may be ordered on the website and the "Product Subtotal" means the sum of the price of each Product ordered as indicated on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website at the time of submitting the order.
1. The online sale of the Products offered on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website is intended only to individuals who are residing within the United Kingdom and for delivery within this geographic area only – International enquiries will be passed on to the relevant staff within our company to follow up directly.
1. The Products covered by these Terms of Trade are those presented on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website, subject to availability.
2. Tempt Beauty will use its best efforts to ensure that any photograph of any of the Products presented on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website is as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that the representation of the Products as produced by your computer screen may differ from the exact Product.
Our delivery information is available at www.temptbeauty.com/shop/delivery
1. To submit an order for Products you must:
(a) create an account with Tempt Beauty on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website by registering your details and creating a password which will be associated to your username (the email address which you have indicated); and
(b) complete and submit the online order through your Tempt Beauty online account.
2. Tempt Beauty reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, Tempt Beauty will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable, providing you with the reasons for such refusal, and refund to you any payment in full.
3. Once Tempt Beauty has accepted your order an order confirmation email will be sent to you at which point these Terms of Trade will become binding on you and Tempt Beauty.
Prices and Payment
1. All prices on the website are in pound sterling and are inclusive of VAT. Any change in the VAT rate may be applied to the Products. Prices are subject to change without notice. The price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website at the time of submitting the order.
2. The amount payable to Tempt Beauty for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
(a) the Product Subtotal;
(b) the cost of delivery as stated above
1. Tempt Beauty will only be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a natural and foreseeable consequence of Tempt Beauty breaching its obligations under these Terms of Trade, but Tempt Beauty is not responsible for loss or damage that was not foreseeable, such as for damages resulting from the your use of the Internet including the loss of data, any intrusion, virus, service disruption or other unintended issues.
2. Tempt Beauty reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to take any of the following measures if you fail to make a payment in accordance with these Terms of Trade;
(a) withhold the supply of and dispose of the Products requested in the order, and/or
(b) refuse to deal further with you, and Tempt Beauty will not be liable to you for any loss or damage directly or indirectly resulting from any such action.
3. You have sole responsibility for determining the suitability of the Products for the purposes for which you intend to use them.
4. The Products are supplied for domestic and private and use only.
5. You must follow any instructions Tempt Beauty may give you in relation to the safe use or storage of the Products. Tempt Beauty will not be responsible for any damage to the Products which is caused by your failure to follow these instructions.
1. As a consumer you have certain legal rights, including legal rights relating to any Products that are faulty or not as described. For further information about your legal rights, contact your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms of Trade will affect these legal rights.
2. If you receive a Product that is not of satisfactory quality, you can contact Tempt Beauty for a replacement or, where this is not possible, for a refund.
Refunds and Returns
1. Only Products purchased on the www.temptbeauty.com/shop website can be returned to Tempt Beauty for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in store must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. Should you make an error when ordering online, Tempt Beauty will gladly exchange your Product for the Product you intended to purchase. The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges.
3. All Products must be returned to: Tempt Beauty, 6 St Marys Road, Dymchurch, Kent, TN29 0PL, UK. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending the Products back to Tempt Beauty. The shipping charge will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount.
4. Should a Product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Tempt Beauty will provide you with a full refund or exchange. Return postage will be refunded in case of damaged, defective or incorrectly sent Products and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
5. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and Products must be returned within 5 days of receipt for Tempt Beauty to process any refund or exchange. Please contact Tempt Beauty in advance of your intention to return or exchange a Product, so that Tempt Beauty staff can assist you with a smooth transaction.
6. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received Tempt Beauty. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
7. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.
1. If Tempt Beauty is delayed or hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, Tempt Beauty will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
Other important terms
1. Tempt Beauty may transfer its rights and obligations under these Terms of Trade to another organisation.
2. These Terms of Trade are between you and Tempt Beauty only. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of the terms of these Terms of Trade.
3. If any term in these Terms of Trade is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court or competent authority, the remaining terms will remain in full force and effect.
4. If you break these Terms of Trade and Tempt Beauty takes no action, this does not mean that Tempt Beauty has waived its rights against you. You will still have to comply with these Terms of Trade. Any waiver must be agreed by Tempt Beauty in writing.
1. If the place of delivery of the Products is in:
(a) England or Wales, these Terms of Trade are governed by English law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts; or
(b) Scotland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Scottish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts; or
(c) Northern Ireland, these Terms of Trade are governed by Northern Irish law and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with their interpretation or execution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Northern Irish courts.
2. The information contained in this document apply to the online sale website directed by Tempt Beauty.